Streamline Workflow, Increase Revenue
We help providers process error free/clean claims, improve denial and appeals management, optimize revenue performance, improve payment accuracy, gain end-to-end enterprise visibility, and facilitate value-based care.
Eligibility Verification and Insurance Authorization
Reduce billing errors, optimize collections and reduce patient denials.
- Identify the patient’s responsibility upfront.
- Reduce patient related denials.
- Increase collections by reducing write-offs and denials.
- Claims getting paid on first submission.
- Improve patient satisfaction.
Patient Scheduling & Appointment Reminder
Improve patient engagement, increase point-of-service collections, and enhance physician satisfaction so that your practice is busy, but is not overbooked.
- Scheduling of patient’s appointment through the provider’s online portal or patient call thereby streamlining the pre-registration process.
- Collection of patient’s demographics for eligibility and prior authorization requirements.
- Fixing the schedule based on the provider’s availability.
- Informing the patient about the appointment and seeking for confirmation.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM OUR PATIENT SCHEDULING & APPOINTMENT REMINDER SERVICES
- Reduces patient no-shows
- Improves patient engagement
- Automated reminders and follow-ups
Medical data entry is considered a tedious process. It requires high level patience and concentration. Our accurate data processing ensures clean claims and does reduce denials drastically.
Our experienced team with excellent customer service registers all patient information with high accuracy. Our demographics registration process captures accurate patient, guarantor and insurance information.
Our process includes the following checks:
- New patient or existing patient
- If new patient, capture all required information
- Existing patient – Update latest insurance, patient and guarantor information
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM OUR PATIENT REGISTERATION SERVICES
- Improved productivity and accuracy
- Increased error free claim submission
- Reduced demographic related denials
- Avoid rejection of claims by clearing house due to inaccurate or incomplete information
Charge entry is the integral part of billing module. Our staff has the right skills for adding CPT’s and ICD’s as per the rules and regulations of CMS and state laws following by customized insurances guidelines.
Before transmitting the claims to the insurance payer through the clearing house, the entered charges are audited by the Quality Assurance (QA) team to ensure a ‘clean claim’ is submitted.
Don’t let code compliance get in the way of providing exceptional patient care. Let us enhance your coding quality and accuracy, and reduce claim denials.
We process the following types of remittance and take action accordingly
- Electronic Remittance Advisory (ERA) Posting
- Manual Payment Posting
- Denial Posting & escalated to the designated resources
- Posting Patient Payment
- Secondary/tertiary claims are filed on the same day
Being a professional in the field, Inovex covers a wide spectrum of medical data entry solutions. Our systematically managed medical data entry solutions and services will help you to manage all your medical records and data efficiently.
A/R Collections and Denial Management
Accounts Receivable is usually the most sensitive area in the medical practice. We pride ourselves on becoming familiar with each client’s unique circumstances, being able to give prudent and effective Medical Billing services, and helping each client meet its particular goals which results into a noticeable change in the AR Collections.
We can help you:
- Increase the collection ratio by 15% or more from the current level
- Reduce write-offs from bad debt
- Reduce claim denials
- Improve your cash flow
- Help you get paid promptly and in full for each claim
Our billers are specially trained to recover the collectables from
- Worker’s compensation/No fault
- Medicare & Medicaid
Our proven methodology of follow-up calling, Denial management/Resubmission and Insurance Appeals has made its mark in the AR Collections sector. Our expert and professional team of Medical Billing and Follow-up callers will ensure a decrease in your aging report up to 10% and this requires a genuine commitment which Inovex offers.
Transparent – Standard & customized reports are generated and provided based on the clients need to show a clear picture of their billing; like
- Daily Billing Reports
- Weekly Payments and Charges Reports
- Weekly Inquiry List
- Monthly Billing Summary
With Inovex add revenue, time & efficiency
Explore a better way for achieving results.
Request a Demo
Want to see our software in action, just submit request with
relevant contact information and we can schedule a meeting.